3.10.2008

My name is Shaq...you mortals wouldn't understand...

Listen up common people of earth....Fear the Phoenix Suns.

Sure, we're like 3-250 since my arrival in Phoenix, but did you see my superhuman feat last night? I can fly...I flew over 1 whole row of mortals into the second row of the arena!! Fear me "LOS SPURS" fear me.

I know when I run, it looks like a rabbid hippo just got loose in the produce aisle, but I'll be relevant until I retire....even if I have to keep jumping "unnecessarily" into the stands to make the news...

Unfortunately, my "flying" act and COMPLETELY INTENTIONAL disregard for the "Big-Fundamental's" gesture of good faith (trying to help a super-human stand up....HA) completely overshadowed the best game I've had since the Championship years in Miami....16/14, 14/16, however you look at it, I also had 2 blocks!!!

I know, those are the same numbers the backup for the timberwolves puts up on a nightly basis, but WHATEVER!!!

Have I mentioned I'm single?

No comments: