3.11.2008

The Big Cactus is angry...

Mr. Ulle (whatever that means...I hope to Bill Russell that "Ulle" isn't your real name)

I don't care what you mortals think....I can fly.

Sincerely,

the guy who will (editors note - potentially by default) finally bring a championship to Phoenix.

OH, and another thing, while you're ranting about how my blocks only come against 2' 3'' point guards, did you see your boy the Big "Goof-da-mental" and his pitiful play against me the other night? I swear if he makes that "WHAT, NO CALL???" bugged eyed face one more time when I stomp him or box him out I'm gonna slap the virgin islands, or bahamas, or puerto rico, or whatever islan he comes from RIGHT OUT OF HIM.

I'll hit him so hard, his pathetic little "jester" tattoo will actually jump off of his back and start making fun of him. (BTW, who gets their only tattoo in a place typically reserved for little butterflys/pixies/or any other girly FOO-FOO bar chick nonsense??)

Okay, this time, SINCERELY,

The BIG "CACTUS"

No comments: